Saturday 6 March 2010

Bullying Mr. Brown?


In the last few weeks it has come to light that Gordon Brown has been accused of 'bullying'

a certain Mr Wood claimed that the prime minister pushed him aside. Now if you ask me i think the word BULLYING should not be thrown around. i mean the leader of our country got stressed and he was in the way, so he should be shoving people out of the way, he is working for all of us!

That in my opinion is NOT bullying. Millions of people everyday suffer from bullying and have horrible times we could never imagine. What happend in Downing Street in my opinion is handbags and Brown is not Being Bad.

Below see the excerpt and also see the links to the article on Browns Bullying.

"He said: “He [Mr Brown] was in a really bad mood. He walked up the stairs. And I leant forward and he went ‘Outta my way’.

“And did that [Mr Wood make a sweeping gesture with his arm] ‘Get outta my way!’ Then he walked off.”

He added: “He’s never punched me. He did push me aside, I was slightly shocked."

Link to Telegraph Article on Bullying.


No comments:

Post a Comment